Better Faster Stronger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starcraft 2 BFS Chat Channel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AoNe
Admin

Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out Empty
PostSubject: Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

If you are diamond level and beleive you are good enough to compete in league.

Message me on AnDOnE / Character Code = 745

Or make a post on this forum
Back to top Go down
https://betterfasterstronger.board-directory.net
sirdeathtoll

PostSubject: Trying out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey all, I saw one of your folks post on the Starcraft 2 Discussion forums, and thought I'd stop by. I'm not Diamond level yet, and don't claim to have the skills yet to be there, but I know how to play the game & am open to suggestions. I know that one of the biggest ways to succeed in this game is to work together as a team, and by doing so, and learning the way your partner(s) play, you can get better and win more matches. I would like to try out with you guys & see how it goes, and hopefully not only have fun playing the game, but make some new friends in the process. I am sirdeathtoll in game, character code is 966. I'll be on from now until about 3am EST & hope to hear from a few of ya. :-) Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
AoNe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

welcome to the clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://betterfasterstronger.board-directory.net
PlutonBoom

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 am

I received platinum in 3s team quick matches last night and I believe that I have the skill to compete in the diamond leagues. Just need a partner who believes the same and is willing to climb the ladder with me. I am a Protoss player and I would like to tryout. I am unable to play every night of the week but when I do play I play as much as possible and play serious. I want to unlock my Protoss portraits Smile
Back to top Go down
creamy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi, currently looking for a clan to play with and meet new people. I'm currently ranked 1 platnium in my league. I'm a terran user and would like to meet for a try out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out   Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Tryouts - How to Try Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Better Faster Stronger :: Clan Better Faster Stronger :: Clan Tryouts-
Jump to: